Friday, December 24, 2010

SD Joko Serpent

~SD Joko Serpent~


1) Light Armor mode

From this view, just a normal "Botak" guy. XP

2) Warrior mode

I try new way to paint the Phoenix backpack, with orange added. X3

3) Weapons - Duo Axe

1st form: Lance Axe mode,
2nd form: Duo Axe
A funny pose formed while I making it 3rd form. 1 arm soldier.
3rd form: Lance - Double Axe mode
4th form (not from manual) : Axe + Axe lance
Come and Fight me!
(r u Ryofu?)
5th form: Axe Shield + long rod. X3

4) 鉄火地雷衝

Mega Bazooka Launcher??
Fist mode.
Eagle punch...(Is eagle right?)
Sou Sou: "Tonight Firework project must be organize by u."
Joko: "... ..."
Amazing combination, the final form I discover. R: Holy bird Fist + L: Axe Cannon. X3

5) Return of Sou Sou...?

Sou Sou: "Joko, where my Phoenix backpack?"
Joko: "Here, my lord."
This what happen in the manga.
n...this happen only when Joko dont want to return it backpack to sousou
Joko: " sayonara" (Eagle bite) X3

6)Extra ~ haven think up any 4koma yet. so just a normal wallpaper and Animated Gif

Joko Serpent,SD,sangokuden,BB,sensi

After this, I bet few of my audience already know which SD I going to build after this.^^
End of the review.

4 comments:

  1. SD Joko, is this from the 3 in one set?
    Nice job on the Phoenix wing. Did you use gradient coloring?

    I notice the silver pipes on the axe is like chrome plating! Is it chrome spray + clear spray?

    You are getting better at poses too. Those are some awesome poses you pull off.
    I think it has become your specialty too, in finding combinations not found in manual.

    Heh, mega bazooka launcher . XD
    Won't the SD be off balance with the 'mega bazooka' on the left hand?
    Why would Sousou want the Phoenix backpack? Didn't he have his own in Gurensou mode?

    The gif is a bit too fast. The wallpaper is nice though. Do you even use these wallpapers for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didnt get the kibutei sou sou set but separate.
    Yeah, I try color gradient on the Phoenix backpack, special custom for Kibutei sousou.X3

    Half correct, the silver pipes on the Axe is Normal Silver spray + clear spray.

    Tnks, Lol, just have a lot fun when discover new play way. X3 but not all is suitable, some combination soo weird. ^^;

    Ya, actually not only off balance, also hard to make the hand hold it since the hand too short. just barely "touch" it only.>.<

    Hmm,,,who know, I read the "Shin" Joko manual, at the end it also have the manual about equip the backpack to sousou, and not Gurensou sousou. then what the Phoenix backpack for "shin" version is a mystery. ^^;

    ^^; the gif I create using photoshop, still not use to it, will improve. Lol, tnks, the truth is no, I using others wallpaper. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm gonna guess your next SD is gonna be Sousou? Upgraded version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrong~, is Souhi, review it soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete