Thursday, July 8, 2010

SD Shusou Doven Wolf

~BB Shusou Doven Wolf~

1) Light armor mode

Front: Shusou Doven Wolf share same part/body with Ryuubi.

2) Warrior mode

Shusou Doven Wolf Helmet, This is first time I see sangokuden helmet divide into 4 part. ^^;
Helmet w/ Horn
Helmet w/out horn
Chicken throne?
"Oni" mask.X3
"Oni", proof of Kan'U troop.

3) Weapons - Axe

The backpack actually from Ryuubi gundam. just different way of use. ^^

4) Weapons - Daggers


5) Weapon - Axe + Daggers


When form this, weapon carrier/backpack needed.
Left over part - Ryuubi head shield.^^
Shusou: "sorry, my load, is my builder want me to hold ur head like this." =.=

6) Kan'U Troop

Hand borrow from others Sangokuden unit.X3
Kan'U red paint started to lose. T.T

7) Extra - Shusou Doven Wolf Oni Form
Get this idea from "Oni" from Japan. Two big hand from back...Dark gundam final form? X3
ONI:"Where got bad children~~~" X3

Joke!
A little joke continue from last 4koma.

Special) Fill the hole~
For Shusou Doven Wolf, I only fill it weapons hole. seem it hardly spot from far.^^

This Shusou Doven Wolf is one of the 3 sangokuden I finish last week. It took me around 2 days to finish this, include fill the hole, coloring etc. Grey color as armor, This is my first time do it like this, though a lot people like to use black as armor color recently, like my preview gunpla, Strike Freedom Ver.DN. ^^; so this actually is new experience for me. Grey mix with Gold, not bad also. ^^

12 comments:

  1. It seems Shusou share a lot of parts with Ryuubi. Even Ryuubi's head...^^;
    You really finish your Gunpla fast, huh... So much painting in only 2 days? I completely lose to you in terms of speed building and nice painting at the same time too.

    Except for the new ones, do you have almost all the old Sangokuden? It seems you already have so much of them.

    lol One more Maxross member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Shusou share whole Ryuubi head & body runner.^^;
    Well, I only can do that because no raining nor I need to delay. lucky last week is sunny day. ^^

    Hmm,,,seem so, though I didnt get the alternate version of sangokuden, shuutai etc.

    Haha, Oni version of Maxross. another way to play BB sangokuden. X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned fill the hole, which part? Did you use putty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Chris, I use the photo to explain faster. ^^; I fill the weapons hole only, since Shusou didnt have much "hole" to fill except weapons. ^^

    I dont know it name, it written in Korean word, it some kind of rubber putty I get from art shop.^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was it? Does it harden very fast? Mine does.
    Not to mention mine is not even too. Lots of holes. Yours seem okay from the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm,,,I didnt actually count the time, I left it around 4 hour and it harden. well, I learn few technique from April dengeki issue, about the sangokuden. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excuse me, but can you buy these in the netherlands?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can find this website through Google, it means you can find these things on online shops too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...tnks reply for me Chris. ^^;

    ReplyDelete