Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SD Ryomou Dijeh, Kannei Kamfer, Assault Navy Set

~SD Ryomou Dijeh, Kannei Kamfer, Assault Navy Set~

Ryomou Dijeh
1)Light armor form

The Helmet...look like predator mask for me. ^^;

2) Warrior mode

The helmet/mask block the light, hardly see the eye.
Olympic only have throw spear and not Axe right? =.=
same camouflager color I did to the navy Zaku.X3

3) Warship - Ryomou custom form


Kannei Kamfer
4) Light armor mode

While I taking this photo, I alway think this is Ninja turtle. =.='''

5) Warrior mode

The bandage...look like my local warrior custom, hang tua etc. ^^;
The bell,,,I wonder what for.
Shark hand, X3
Shark Punch!!
Rocket Shark Punch!!!!

6) Shark form torpedo

Combination from shoulder armor shark punch? and Sword. Sword as tail. ^^;
When holding it, it become bazooka.
Shark Bazooka. XP
If took the lower part of Shark Torpedo, the tail can still be use as a sword with protector.X3
Can see the black part from the end which is the hand.

7) Warship - Kannei custom form
Kannei shark hand at the front. Shark torpedo can launch anytime. X3
Kannei: Ya...ha!
Spoil: Kannei happen to see something in the end of this post.X3

8)Warship - Standard form

This ship original form look like White base for me, especially that two big circle on the side.^^;
Shuyu: "This is a Tiger? why look like the long beard guy from Ryuubi there?"
Kannei: "so u mean Kan U?"
Shuyu: "who else have long beard beside Kan U, that Oni guy"
Kannei: " =.='''

I impressive my skill that how I paint+panel line a tiger into a Oni.^^;

Crossbow at the middle ship.
Maximum passenger: 3 person only?

9) Warship - Captain unit

Shuyu: "ah! I miss the boat...."

10) Warship - Assault form (ATX private ship?)

The one on the back need to be careful by not get hit by the needle with "Oni" face.^^
Navy Zaku : "not enough height..."
Kannei: "leave the control to me"

11) Warship - Front-line base form
From top view, this really look like a giant Crossbow than a ship. X3
Shuyu bow bigger than the crossbow at the ship. ^^

12)Navy Brother

Z'goz E camo as status, Hy-gogg camo same as ship color. Zaku-II camo as water color
This is the only weapons assign to them.

13) Extra - 4 koma~
Another big review, gunpla come in set really have a lot thing need to do. =.=''' cant finish all my SD sangokuden before year end...well, no choice but continue my this little objective next year. @x@

7 comments:

  1. lol I must comment on the 4koma first. Great job planning this, showing me first the Impulse vs Freedom diorama, and follow up in this Sangokuden set which involves the sea. Nice one, nice one. XD

    Ryomou Dijeh, is a bit different than other mono eye huh? No sticker but got carved marks. The clear shield on the right shoulder, you paint it?
    Haha, really look a Predator mask. The details on the shoulder armor and tiger on the other side look nicely painted.

    I know about your camouflage painting, but how do you do the gold on Z'gok E so smooth? And the Hygogg looks very glossy and nice too.

    Kannei Kampfer is unique. The shark hand reminds me of Astray Red Frame with Bucue head seen in the promo video. Cool way of both hands use the shark parts as hands.

    The ship sure has many configurations, like 6? It sure looks like an interesting Sangokuden set. Consider getting Ashtaron, Asshimar and Xamel set too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ tnks, even myself also laugh for a while when I planning this 4koma.^^

    Ya, Ryomou Dijeh mono eye design same as gaza C/D, just the matter with/without mask only.^^
    yup, I paint it with light Orange,same as what u did to ur Shuyu before.

    I use Glossy paint on both Z'gok and Hygogg and that the result.^^

    Lol, put the shark lower part as sword not written inside the manual, need to discover it.X3

    Yup, total 6 form. but most the form are useless since it cant put too many soldier in. ^^;
    Considering that set also. but first I need to clear my old SD first nor I just get more un-build SD. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, right...Dijeh's mono-eye does look like Gaza C. You paint the clear blue with light orange (poster colour?). The effect sure looks like my Shuyu, but I use clear yellow acrylic paint. ^^

    For your Z'gok E, did you use gold spray paint or marker? And Hygogg is cover with clear spray paint after brown? And then draw the camouflage black lines on it?

    So you discovered that "shark tail" by yourself? Very creative! Now that's what I call playing with Gunpla. ^^

    But you already plan to buy more SD, didn't you? SD 00Q and Gensobu Ryofu.
    For me, I don't care for Ashataron, but I really like the Xamel and Asshimar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light orange I use is marker.^^

    For Z'gok E, I use Spray Paint.
    For Hygogg, I use spray paint also, masking first then spray it with black color then panel line it. ^^

    ^^; My SD army keep growing. especially sangokuden series. If toy story really happen in real life, my room should explore already. (War Break).^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes sense that your Z'gok E is spray painted because it looks so smooth, but the gold is so shiny! The only gold I have that is that shiny are my markers.

    lol Your Sangokuden army. Mine is Figma and other figures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^; the gold I use is premium gold which I introduce it during at my tool post, it seem it already mix with glossy paint and that the result.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Some strategies use melting or softening material to provide the layers. Selective optical device sintering (SLS) and fused deposition modeling (FDM) are the foremost common technologies exploitation this fashion of printing. Another technique of printing is to get liquid materials that are cured with totally different technologies. The foremost common technology exploitation this technique is named stereo-lithography (SLA). Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection. Click here Best 3D printer manufacturer company in China.

    ReplyDelete