Friday, July 23, 2010

SD Sonshoukou Gerbera (GP04)

~SD Sonshoukou Gerbera (GP04)~

1) Warrior mode

Not much weapons come with Sonshoukou, Long-spear + arrow.
Two face...^^'''
Another weapon - Bow found.

2) Weapons

Don't have any creature/design at the spear, just a ordinary long-spear.

3) Archer mode

The only way to make it balance is this pose, the bow too long and sonshoukou too short. ^^;
I personally like this pose, but somehow the "red" dot at the shoulder seem like a cannon ready to fire. ^^;
Ok, Change arrow for long-spear.

4) Cook mode

For those who read the sangokuden manga, watch up Sonshoukou cooking, u might pay ur healthy for it. ^^;

Drossel:"Finally got partner"
Sonshoukou: "... ..."
(My first finished female gunpla) ^^;

5) Extra - Sangokuden archer group

Shuuyu Hyaku Shiki, Sonshoukou Gerbera, and Kakouen Daras
Weapons compare, Shuuyu have the wider bow but Kakouen have the longer bow
Arrows, only Kakouen arrow have design.
White Three Bow, match for black three star, since in MMO game, archer usually shoot the shooting star attack.@x@

One of the rush version SD I make last week, Sonshoukou don't have much runner, so can finish faster than expected. Finally, my first female gunpla, ^^; For the extra part, actually I still have another archer which is Kochu gundam MkII. Well, haven build it yet so cant show it. archer...suddenly remember I still have 2 HG Archer and Arche, When I gong to finish it... ...^^;

7 comments:

  1. wow, you really like SD Sangoku, looking at your collections.
    do you also watch the anime entirely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ ya, I like SD Sangokuden, or u can say I like the story about the three romance kingdom. and Bandai really "Pandai" and make them into gunpla. SD Sangokuden is 1 of my fav. gunpla. ^^

    Ya, I watch it anime also, watching them online if no download line valid, so far SD sangokuden haven finish yet so cant really call watch the anime entirely.^^; well, wait it release every week seem become habit already.^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have much runners huh? I guess it lacks armor and weapons more than the others.

    Oh, how did you change the eye expression?
    That apron's face, is it like that by default? Looks like from some other anime... XD

    I like the Sonshoukou and Drossel pic. So cute!^^
    I think Kakouen's weapon is called a crossbow, which is a bit different than the usual bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ chris ya, compare to others, Sonshoukou don't have light form, so less runner than other.

    The eye expression, just change it, as u can see from first few picture, Sonshoukou eye have a bit yellow color at the end which is the "sticker", I cut the whole eye sticker and stick it, so this mean I can change whatever eye expression I want.^^

    Oh! Crossbow, the advance version of bow, Ic, so that why it different. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell the eyes are stickers but does that mean you take off the sticker and stick another one? Doesn't that mean the one take off can't stick that well anymore? I was wondering if it is like Bachou, can turn the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya, the sticker wont stick well again, so this method still need to improve. ^^; my idea of change the eye expression fail. @x@

    well, Sonshoukou dont have helmet, so cant do swifting like Bachou. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
    then that, very good blog!

    my web-site sat card share server

    ReplyDelete