Friday, July 2, 2010

My current gunpla project

1) Making of Angel Fall Scene~
Though still in progress, but it really took me few hour to make a hold to both gundam, especially need to make the piecing effect for Freedom. the smell of burned rubber... Poison. ElX

2) Sangokuden gunpla in process : Shusou Doven Wolf, Chouryou Gerugugu and Choko Zaku III
Done painting and panel line, just left Mono eye. Plan to custom the eye, but still looking for my long lose sticker. ^^;

3) HGAW Gundam X ~ in progress, current still at upper body, so far body and head done. (Quick assemble) no coloring and panel line added. ^^;

My current gunpla Project, try me limit see how much I can build for 1 week. but it seem except sangokuden, others still in progress, raining make thing slow... ...@_@

2 comments:

  1. If you don't mind me saying, your "Making of Angel Fall Scene" is in a weird angle. Unless you want to do it in your "own style", then maybe you should refer back to pictures on the net for more accurate pose. ^^;

    Wow, 3 Sangokuden at the same time? Impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I know is weird, since just beginning. I haven modify both freedom and impulse yet, so far I only open hole at Freedom shield and body.
    That box just for temporary use cuz I run out of space. ^^;

    Thanks, want to try my limit on how many Sangokuden I can build within 1 week. you can try it also. ^^

    ReplyDelete