Monday, July 19, 2010

FG Strike Freedom Ver.DN with base

~Strike Freedom with base~

I use candle use cup as base, mix with few wooden to make base.
as the picture show, at the middle of the base got hole. I put a LED there actually. but it light didnt strong enough to light the gundam. which mean, I waste my LED. T.T
The Wire connect the LED.
My 2D Illustration preference post. ^^
Well, like I mention before, this is Strike Freedom head, but 1 of it V-fin broken, so no choice but cut it off, and it become like destiny V-fin. ^^;
Sadly first grade dont have beam effect.
From the first grade I have, so far Destiny is the only 1 that he right hand can move.

Though I finish this long time ago, and u can even find the dust at few close-up picture. ^^; Leave it there too long. same as my Destiny ver.DN. I haven start to build Destiny ver.DN base yet. ^^; well, wsh I could finish it as soon as possible. ^^;

4 comments:

  1. Huh? You mean you had 2 ver.DN?
    ........after looking back, I realised the colour difference should be obvious but I guess I didn't pay much attention. ^^;

    So that's the finished base? It still looks like a cup. The most important part is the outer appearance rather than what you put inside and on top. ^^
    The LED idea is cool. You just need more batteries (1.5V), like the Bandai's lightning base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, another is First Grade Destiny ver.DN which I post before.

    ^^; Ya, It really look like cup, I would like to spray the cup into black color, seem black cup would suit it more.
    Well, actually I use 1.5V battery, but the problem here is my LED light not strong enough, maybe I need to put more LED inside so it can be like spot light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spraying black colour is not enough too. You need to change the shape a bit so it won't look so obvious like a cup. Maybe use plasticine? XD

    I meant use more batteries. If one is not enough, add more = brighter? If one LED's capacity is not enough, yeah, maybe you need more LED. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ic, shape,,,got new idea come up, thanks a lot. and plasticine kah...cheap and easy to use, thanks again. ^^

    ya, this time I try use bulb, bulb more brighter than LED. now just need to change the shape and need to be careful not bury the bulb. ^^;

    ReplyDelete