Monday, July 12, 2010

SD Choko Zaku III

~SD Choko Zaku III~

1) Light armor mode
Front view, like Shusou, Choko share part with Shibai Sazabi this time.
I reverse it lower body, it seem more cool?^^;
As I mention it, the left side are left over which is Shibai part.

2) Helmet

Three type of helmet, gold is Choko, and others 2 is Shibai.
Shibai strategist mode helmet
Shibai warrior mode Helmet

3) Warrior mode


4) Weapons - Dagger

Dagger with two handle. so what use for another holder?X3
Gundam F91 !?

5) Weapon - Spear

same as Shusou, I fill the weapon "hole" only. can see a bit white part which is putty, did't paint well. ^^;
Before combine with daggers
After combine with daggers

6) Weapons - close combat mode

This one...is bird right?
Daggers not only can combine with spear, but also for this...Glove?
Even though with the glove, he still can hold spear.^^

7) Joke~
This glove...did he steal it from some heavy vertical?X3


Extra---> 4koma. ^^

OK, done review all three sangokuden I done last,last week. ^^ enjoy. X3

2 comments:

  1. Now that I see it, I know how clever Bandai is with their Sangokuden kits. Reuse and recycle! That armor skirt is definitely Shibai's.

    Two-handle dagger... that's cool.

    I didn't get the joke part. Heavy vertical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, recycle part. with different color/new part. like current Shin sangokuden. @x@

    Haha, so cant catch the joke part kah, nvm, I make another 4koma than u will understand. X3

    ReplyDelete