Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zeta ver.2 Part III

EN - DY - EN

last part ...... -.-

Story continue...
Continue from the last part, Zeta been arrest...
Zeta tring to escape!!! Enter Gaplant mode
zeta: even my hand cant move I can still move my "wing". X3
sound effect: Pap!!!
zeta: "!!!!!" (why suddenly so dark??)
zeta:... .... (even my wing cant move now...)
how long they going to leave me here...
after a while.... ... sound effect: pap!!
Zeta fall down... ... (but y got beam rifle at the back?)
story.... end?
Transfer finish. Wavedrive mode


the "head" I didnt stick it with the cockpit, so have space in between.


same saber beam effect. Bang!!! ^^
Equip with Hyper Mega Launcher


Done with zeta ver.2 ... now wait for double Zeta ver 2. XD

3 comments:

  1. Oh ya, for the blue part, is cause by flash effect with the clear paint, sanding not even cause the clear paint didnt stick well,

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And the End" (EN-DY-EN)

    The story that come out of nowhere in your last section of your previous review has turn into this. lol That was creative!

    Though I had realised something... wait!! Finished? How about the decals? And the action poses? Was the last review all you can show with the poses? All I really see is the transformation part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe (?) still have to be continue, after with decal... XD

    ReplyDelete