Monday, November 9, 2009

BB Shuuyu hyaku shiki IV

~天雷火炮Power up ~

Power up with Son Ken Gundam Sword... ...Gaoh Sword.... due gaoh Sword...

Sonken Gundam (SD) (Gundam Model Kits)
Son Ken Gundam


Shuyu with Son Ken Due Gaoh Sword *(Double Tiger Sword) in.
Front view, same as preview post, I using the same eyes and juz add on the sword.X3
juz replace the arrow to the sword from the tiger mouth,
Shuyu seem very angry here...X3

The Sword a bit heavy,,,fail to "catch" it while it align linear...^^;


*correct me if I translate error for the sword name...X3

3 comments:

  1. Haha, won't the tiger get toothache from firing such a heavy sword?

    Yep, it's spelled Gaoh Sword (or Gaou Ken). Do you mean to say Dual (double) when you put Due?
    The Japanese for Sonken's finishing move is "Sou Ko Ha Jin". (Double Tiger "Sword Breaker")

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, ask the tiger bah,,,^^;

    O.o, ya, is Dual, "Twin". ^^; my mistake,,, thanks for correct me. ^^

    ReplyDelete