Friday, February 12, 2010

SD Strike Noir

Finally done my first SD Gunpla tis year, congraz to me.^^
Strike Noir, Evolve from Strike gundam, from the pic below u can find out it backpack look familiar, it really look like Aile strike backpack from this view. Maybe becuz of the "Wing"?^^;

Can c what he going to do?
he about to draw the sword, bt it seem not clear from this view. ^^;
For those ppl who have own the Duel gundam, I bet ur guy know something wrong here.^^
ya, that Gun from Duel n it does included with Strike Noir, and not only 1 but 2 of them. X3
Stargazer found, target lock on:
~~~~DESTROY~~~~

Haha, a little bit warm up be4 CNY, bt can clearly c that my skill is "fading"......almost half year didnt touch the tools and so on, wish can get back the feeling after CNY so can speed up my building speed and upgrade my modeling skill. ^^; 2 more day n it will be CNY. hope can get more $ then can get more gunpla. Haha.X3

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you don't use flash, the pictures will come out better. Of course, you'll need another light source. I find that people don't use flash in photography unless necessary or in studio.

    Somehow Strike Noir's face look very long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, my mini studio been destroy due to many reason. haha. n haiz...=.=;;;

    Izit? Strike Noir share same face with Strike, no different. n for me, Stargazer face look more longer. ^^

    ReplyDelete