Friday, September 10, 2010

SD Verde Buster Gundam

~SD Verde Buster Gundam~

Buster Face... Look like Virtue gundam. ^^;
Beam-Rifle, same design as Freedom Rain Cannon which can auto or hand-carried.
Hand-free mode.
Got hidden dagger.
Copy the pose from some bug. XP
Verde Buster gundam ~ All out mode (Full burst mode)
somehow I have the feeling Virtue gundam design come from here. ^^;
Beam Rifle Hand-carried
same as Wing gundam buster rifle, can combine.^^
From this view, Verde Buster must be really tired carry this heavy "shoulder" everywhere. ^^;
My HG and SD Verde Buster Gundam. X3

Nothing special, 4koma again. X3
Well, among all the seed "GAT" series MS, only Buster gundam didnt have SD form but in Verde Buster form. I wonder why bandai skip it. @x@

Finally, I finish all my Seed series SD. though current I still have a lot sangokuden and 00 series + UC series SD haven build. ^^; plan to finish all the SD before 2011. ^^;

8 comments:

  1. Verde Buster looks much better than Duel, in my opinion. Maybe it's the colour.

    Finish all SD by 2011. Quite ambitious, I must say. How many SDs would that be? What if new SDs are released and you want them also? Like SD 00Q, possibly by the end of this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Verde Buster color better than Duel, that why I wonder why Hail buster color didnt follow it.

    about the case, I will try assemble ASAP, my target of SD building must finish within 3 days. so is possible for me to finish it unless they release new SD gunpla in the end of the year such as Christmas. @x@

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didn't notice, you spelled "Verge" instead of "Verde" Buster at the beginning of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change it already. thanks reminding me. ^^;

    ReplyDelete