Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gurensou Sou Sou gundam

~ Gurensou Sou Sou Gundam~
another "sou" done! seem like I like Sou Sou more? ^^;

1) Light Armor mode

Not much changes, just armor upgrade become more cooler. (mature?)

2) Warrior mode (Without Wing)

Parts change : armor, cloth, Helmet & Shoes.

3) Wing (Backpack)



I use gold color to panel line the wing, have a lot trouble here. ^^;

4)Warrior mode (with Wing Down)


5) Warrior mode (with Wing Open)

The Helmet too "standout", block it eyes. =.='''
Dai Guren Zan...no flame came out?
Sou Sou box art pose.

6) Gurensou Sou Sou vs Normal Sou Sou

Gurensou Sou Sou taller than normal Sou Sou.
Aniki!

7) Gurensou VS Kibutei (custom)

I like Kibutei Helmet more, maybe I should just install gurensou backpack for kibutei.
Sou Sou variation

8) Sou Sou Sword evolution chart


9) Zetsuei

Paint in rush, the color might not match. ^^;
Gurensou: Zetsuei is mine
Kibutei: no, is mine!
and...
the winner is Gurensou!
well, he is this article boss after all. Lol

10) Extra - 4koma


Right after finish this Gurensou Sou Sou, my next project is Hi-nu, and... ... April almost gone! Wow! sure time wont wait for u. another month almost finish... ...

2 comments:

  1. I thought you spray gold on Gurensou's wings, but it's panel line ka.... nice effect! Looks like the effect from original DX or X.

    I wonder why Gurensou is looking at the side. On up-close, Gurensou's helmet looks a bit rough, not as good as Kibutei's. And when put together, Gurensou and Kibutei looks brighter than the normal Sousou.

    Wow....you're one month ahead of the rest of the world, no wonder you think time goes by fast. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, since I already spray gold for my preview sou sou, so I try another method for the wing. X3

    ^^; actually I use wrong eye sticker, so it become like that, ^^;
    haha, since Gurensou and Kibutei I have special custom, so normal sou sou...just can say sorry to him. he is my old work/production...^^;

    Oh! I didnt notice that, haha, well, time pass faster then we through actually, guess no choice but have to treasure it. ^^;

    ReplyDelete