Monday, September 12, 2011

Bachou Blue Destiny Gundam

~ Bachou Blue Destiny Gundam ~
(Blue Destiny Unit 1)

1) Warrior mode w/t Dragon on shoulder

Front view
 Side & Rear view

With Dragon on shoulder.

2) Weapons in Action

 Lion Blade

 Dragon Spear
 Lion Dragon Spear


3) Berserk mode

 Bachou: "Gahhhhhhh"
 Well, talk about the berserk mode only change the Dragon on Shoulder into Helmet only. ^^;



4) Bachou Blue Destiny Unit 2 Nimbus Schterzen Custom Color





Blue destiny unit 2 Nimbus Schterzen color
(Image from MAHQ.net)

 Bachou Blue Destiny Unit 1 & Unit 2

5) Omake 

 My next SD in process...? Chou Bachou Blue Destiny Unit 3

 ~Berserk~

~Red Eye Bachou~

... look like I took too much rest, my skill on posting seem a bit rusty now. ^^; here come my latest SD sangokuden Bachou gundam, and current I working on Bachou gundam unit 3 aka chou bachou. lol.
Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. Woah, Bachou's weapon looks like a buster sword.
    Nice pose too, on the last 2 pictures before berserk mode.

    You know I'll gonna ask this... where did that 2nd unit come from? And also unit 3? Did you get that many Bachou?

    Wow, how did you make that fire effect? 2nd last pic? And did you draw that last pic Bachou's face? How do you do the smoke effect too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, Giant Sword which not match with him. XD

    The 2nd unit,,,of course I brought another bachou and paint into it. and so as the 3rd unit.^^; so I total have 3 bachou.

    The fire effect on the berserk I paint the artwork with red/orange gradient + Radial blur effect, then empty the middle part so bachou can be seen.
    after that add on the red dot and orange dot random at the surrounding of bachou and Radial Blur again. ^^;

    Nah, I didnt draw the face, I just took the picture from the manga I brought and "modify" it. XP and the smoke effect, u can do it like the bazooka effect, but this time I use instant one = get it from other picture and fuse it. XP

    ReplyDelete