Friday, December 31, 2010

Code ~ Armor~

SD Armor Project :
Code ~ Armor~

All main Heroic in Armor mode. X3

1) Code ~ Ryuubi Armor~

Judge from this view, I think u guy know which Ryuubi kit I custom from.^^
Note: the dragon at the head not from the same kit I use to armor custom.

2) Code ~Kan-u Armor~
I like this Blue Moon Dragon much better than the gold color mode. X3
百鬼烈鏨 effect part. X3
This effect much more like the Layer overlay effect. ^^;

3) Code ~ Chouhi Armor ~

Chouhi right armor dragon I paint in pitch gold, sleeping dragon. ^^
This way to display clear part armor sure attractive. ^^

4) Code ~ Sonken Armor ~

Not much from Sonken, the clear blue part too stand out only. ^^;

5) Code ~ Sou Sou Armor ~ view My Sou Sou Gundam Armor.^^;

Done my display armor for SD sangokuden main Heroic. about the end of this year, so bye bye sonken~~~T.T
(can catch my joke?X3)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have extras? For the Shin parts?
    If it were me, I sure won't feel like redoing the same Gunpla.

    Yeah, bye Sonken, hello King Kazuma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I aim for the Shin part for Ryuubi brothers, and Sonken I repaint it. I lose it hand so I repaint it into Armor mode. ^^;

    ReplyDelete