Saturday, December 11, 2010

Diorama - Titan Fall

~Titan Fall~

Scene taken from Seed Destiny episode 34. been modify a bit through. ^^ enjoy~

Shin : "Freedom, this is the end"

Far View-->


Close up View -->

Do this seem like wave to ur guy?

Support point -->

For Impulse, the actual support point I put is left leg, but the right leg sink while I wait for the plaster dry and become 2nd support point.
Same as Impulse, use left leg as support point, bury it with plaster.

Diorama Information:
Base size : 20 cm x 20 cm x 2 cm Height (make by plaster)
Scene taken : Seed Destiny Episode 34
Title : Titan Fall (actually I haven make the title plate for my diorama.^^;)

Material used:
HG Freedom gundam
HG Force Impulse gundam + HG Sword impulse Excalibur
Modeling board - as base wall, wave (I think can get from any art supply shop)
Cotton - suppose to be the steam, but end up fail. ^^;
Color material - Blue Variation + black
and others support item like brush, cutter, etc.


From the result, not bad for first time doing, This Project I start at July and finally ended in this December. Thanks to the weather here, almost raining everyday make my plaster dry slower, and 3 mistake made due to wrong calculation/unexpected situation slow down my process. lesson learned. =.=''' hope I wont repeat my mistake on my next planning diroama. ^^ Enjoy.X3

4 comments:

  1. The most memorable line for Shinn Asuka for me is: "Anta wa ore ga utsun da! Kyou! Koko de!"

    And that was said in this episode!

    Very nice work! The waves looks so much better than the initial one you showed before. Even though modelling board was too "hard" to be made as waves but you still did it. I especially love how you do the gradient for the waves.

    The base seem thicker than the earlier one you made. Did you increase the thickness by adding plaster or modelling board? The ones in black.

    I noticed the burn mark on Freedom's left shoulder too. I think Freedom slice Impulse's head in this showdown too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^; haha, so u really see the episode. yeah, that shin dialog. that just a dialog I put for fun.Lol.

    Tnks for the comment, yeah, It took me whole day to think and make the wave. ^^

    Yup, I add plaster to the base/wall since I have left over plaster and I dont want to waste it. ^^;

    Haha, being found out that I cheated.^^; right, in this scene Freedom beam saber should piercing Impulse head. will try modify it in the future.^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I saw the episode, like years ago? I just remember this line the most. Very strong words that carves deep into my memory.

    No la, doesn't count as cheated. I always thought that Freedom couldn't have slice Impulse's head, because Excalibur is so long, Kira would have put the shield in front of him to block, and when the Excalibur pierce through, Kira would have been shocked with impact, still can slice Impulse?

    About the leg sinking into the plaster, can make sense too since it's water. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, good memory. ^^

    In anime, I think Shin just charge into Freedom by let it destroy her(Impulse) head on propose.

    ^^; through is man-make water. ^^

    ReplyDelete