Monday, July 27, 2009

COSvention '09 - second day

Cosplay contest - 26th July

Yesterday cant online. so I late post....X.x n also.....I late. miss the opening. XP
Most of the picture I get from my friez, Xian my camera not enough "sleep", no energy...X.x
but still, enjoy it. ^^

When I arrive....wow!! so many people, same as yesterday. Good response. ^^




Rukia from Bleach
Strawberry (Ichigo). XP
Bleach cosplayer Perform together. little battle scene ^^;
Most of the people know who she cosplay...X3
Again, two Haruhi perform together,
(Theme: Hare Hare Yukai)
Ending...... everyone (cosplayer only) stand at stage.
This conclude the cosplay contest. ^^

The contest was successful!! sooo many people drop by. (include me) they no need work mah? XP Haha, Easy life....Easy go, Enjoy!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Waaa~~ I can't believe I didn't notice this post until now because I thought it is the same post like last 2!

    lol The girl with the badminton racket...last time I saw also feel strange why she get that. XD

    The Haruhi cosplay...I really want to see the performance. But it seems their hairs are too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris: You can view the videos of the competition in www.youtube.com/hidakaharu =)
    And the Haruhi's hair wasn't too long
    And the girl with racket is Gintama
    She was trying to make a funny performance

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gamer's Life: That's your opinion. From mine, I think Haruhi's hair should be a little shorter, just barely touching the shoulders. These girls' hair already extend past the shoulder line.

    ReplyDelete