Thursday, October 1, 2009

My 2~

My tools ~ gold / silver and panel line

My tools basically I use to paint the gold and silver color and draw the panel line.
0.1, 0.3 and 1.0 and the watercolor painter (correct? @.@) I use is 1/3 size, which juz suitable to me to paint the small object/ area. ^^

My Silver color, the paint I like to use is the second 1,
it is oil based paint marker where I found in the art dealer shop.
The Silver poster color which is my very first silver color I use to paint my gunpla,
and the bowl is my "mixer".^^

My silver spray paint, color num. is 124,
I use this as my base layer if I wanted to change my gunpla color, but I not encourage people just buy it and spray it to their gunpla, becuz not all the paint suitable to the plastic, some paint may spoil the plastic. so be careful. ^^

An example how I use the spray, both the body is stand of the silver color.

Next, My gold part.
Same as Silver part, just the first 1 is emergency buy 1, not too good cuz "die" fast. ^^;


This is my Fav. spray paint, color num, *8, premium gold, as u c it got a "star" there mean, it more expensive than the normal paint. ^^;
Those are the example of the gold spray paint, the sword, armor helmet, etc.
note* the body part I use the paint

The basic tools (gold/Silver and panel line) I use for my gunpla, If got gundam marker is the best to paint ur gunpla cuz no need worry the suitability problem. ^^

4 comments:

  1. For the silver marker, I have the first 2 also and they're equally nice to use, depending on the situation. I like the first one (Pentel Artline) more because it has a smaller tip.

    Your Silver Nippon paint looks more like normal silver because it's not chrome plating but it looks a lot smoother than my Anchor version (or is it not that obvious in the picture? XP).

    For Gold, I have the Pilot Super Gold version, though I'd like to get the Artline one because it's cheaper.

    I'm not sure the exact gold parts you've sprayed with the Anchor Premium Gold but it doesn't look that much different from my Anchor normal gold version I've used for my Avalanche Exia? Maybe need better lighting on the picture. XP

    As for panel line pens, even though I've seen your tools before, I can't believe you're also using Gundam marker and Sakura Mikron too. Haha...

    I have to disagree to an extent to your last sentence that Gundam marker is the best to paint our Gunpla though. Normal Gundam marker colours like red, blue, etc... is okay but the silver Gundam marker is terrible. Much worse than the regular markers you have here.

    But the Sangokuden set Gold Gundam marker used by Ngee Khiong looks very nice though, like a lighter gold version of our Artline/ZIG markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask, where did you get the bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a long comment, XP,

    Hmm,,,maybe on picture cant tell clearly bah,XP
    so far I only try anchor premium gold only, haven try any other anchor gold and silver color, ^^;

    what good about gundam marker is no need to think, cuz if we buy the paint ourself, we need to think r the color suitable for it or not, but for custom mode no need lah. ^^

    Bowl? juz get it at the supermarket, X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Gundam Marker is not so easy like that. Only certain sets fit certain Gunplas. That's why there are Seed sets and 00 sets of markers on sale, even though the difference may be small.

    And each set of markers is expensive too, around RM70.

    ReplyDelete