Friday, May 7, 2010

SD Wing Zero custom (EW) ver

SD Wing Zero Custom / or Endless Waltz (EW) ver. X3

Little Heero Yuy, it seem is the oni human figure that come along with the SD gunpla. haven paint yet. ^^;
Upper body quick assemble, without any additional paint ot panel line.
Wing Zero Custom main Wing.
Love shape?
Took after painted and line up, notice something I haven finish this time?
With Flash light on, here can clearly c the picture on the back that show what I haven finish paint tat time. can u find it? X3


2 day work + 1 day sunlight bath, not much part need to painted in this SD Wing Zero Custom, juz the shoulder, + the chest. with this SD Wing Zero Custom done, now I just left MG to complete my whole wing zero custom set. X3

3 comments:

  1. Huh~ it's indeed unique for a SD to come with a figure...
    No, sorry, I can't see which part you haven't paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or is it the shoulders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, ya, SD is small enough and it even come with figure again, MG is expected bt SD really quite unusual.

    Bingo, ya, actually is "hand" I didnt show up, becuz tat time I haven finish painting. u have "hawk eye" . X3

    ReplyDelete