Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~Childhood Memories~

~My Digimon Collection : Part I~

Digimon Season 2, most of the modal I have in Digion season 2 is Veemon and his digivolution line + 1 Halsemon and 2 Stingmon, sadly I don't have Imperialdramon nor I can complete it. ^^;
* XVeemon actually can change part with Stingmon and form Paildramon as picture show, and that the reason have Stingmon corpse there. ^^;

Digimon Season 1 + Greymon (Virus) and DarkWarGreymon.
The WarGreymon back them actually can degenerate into Agumon, and the WarGreymon Wing actually is Agumon head. ^^;

Gimmick of this 4 digimon modal is they include it champion form (except Angelmon). ^^
although is a little small. but better than nothing. X3 and sure is pain when paint it. ^^;

The only modal I have for Season 3: Digimon Tamer. @_@
Rapidmon and Culumon. X3
Culumon have gimmick here which is when you lie it down, his eyes will close = fall sleep.
Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh!, 1 of my favorite dragon. ^^

Beside Yu-Gi-Oh!, I also have my only Pokemon modal which is Mew and Mew 2. ^^

All my Digimon modal. ^^

By first, I was planning to paint them all, by when I see the amount, ...I am speechless, ^^; haha, maybe will try to paint it in the future. X3

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I have Imperialdramon in both modes, although smaller in size compared to your V-mon collection.

    Ya, I can see that Wargreymon can change back to Agumon because it's the same series as my Patamon-Angemon. That time I choose Angemon over Wargreymon. ^^;
    Oh, and it's BlackWargreymon, isn't it? Not Dark.

    No need paint them la...memories remain as before is better? ^^

    Haha, I have more Pokemon figure than you then? But most of them is Pikachu.
    And......ha! You said you had a lot of Digimon model, but actually still less than mine? Even so, mine is all smaller like keychain size only. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ya, this is my *Modal collection only. I still have other small staff I like keychain thing, that why in title have the word "part".X3

    Oh, is BlackWarGreymon, haha, I forget it name already. Thanks for remind me. ^^;

    Haha, well, just planning to, not really want to paint it, I still have a lot gunpla haven build/paint yet. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That means you have more... =.=;
    If you seperate it from this post, that means you have a lot more.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, but hope I can upload it soon, ^^;

    ReplyDelete