Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost December~

Titan Fall~ fall to where?
Make the base by using the modeling board. by it seem use wooden material better. @,@
After put the "cement". ^^; I make a mistake here which I should paint the "cement" before put the gunpla in.
Because of the mistake I make, I current have problem wth coloring the surface and make the tidal wave. X.x

Well, this a minor update for my Titan fall project, still not use to the "cement", cant make a proper shape, hope the outcome not too ugly. ^^;
Shout:"when my Titan will finally Fall???" 0xO

Take a break while waiting my base dry~

I of my new SD sangokuden, Ryomo Dijeh in navy camo color.^^ but have a problem here, should I apply the gold color to the armor or just panel line it? that the problem I current thinking. ^^; (I wonder y I make myself busy)

1 of my Fav transform-able MS : HG Saviour, I put my word first, this not custom by me but the part already custom by the "Pirate" since I brought it. ^^;

Almost December, can I finish all my SD before the end of this year..@x@

9 comments:

  1. Oh, modelling board? Leftover ones? Wood is harder to obtain and made into specific shapes you want for the base, so maybe the modelling board is good enough for the base. But it looks strange to use modelling board for the waves.

    By cement, do you mean real cement from the construction going on at your house? ^^;
    I've heard of using plaster paris which is good for molding shapes you want but I wouldn't know where to get it.

    Ryomou Dijeh.... if you gonna use camouflage colour, then why use gold? Won't gold reveal the MS which is the opposite of trying to hide via camouflage?
    The colour on Dijeh's head and limbs looks nicely done but that "triangle" on the skirt stands out a bit too much. And I'm wondering why is the body and skirt painted differently than the head and limbs. The body and skirt have mostly green and little blue while it's the opposite for the other parts.

    Finish all your SD? I thought you already mention you can't finish all SD, except just Sangokuden series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I through I can use the modeling board as the "bone" for the wave. but I fail to do so. current thinking another method to make the wave. @_@

    Oh! my bad, it seem it not cement but plaster. u can get plaster at any hardware shop actually.

    Yeah, that the reason I thinking now, the gold must too stand out if I paint it.
    ^^; actually the body and skirt is my testing object, and I use too much green on them. the body and skirt original color is blue, this mean I masking too little. ^^;

    That my plan, but it seem I going to have the genbusou ryofu in December if possible. so...^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see, if you want to use the modelling board as a bone, you would have to use a lot of plaster to cover it.

    Genbusou Ryofu? It's released, right? Where do you plan to get it? Online? You really like Sangokuden series, don't you? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that what I original idea, but I fail to cover it with plaster. @x@

    ^^; I want to collect all 4 holy beast. XP ya, properly through online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 holy beast... but you have the original Ryofu already. This is just upgrade, like how all 4 of them have armor upgrades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, the name make it different bah. XP
    Upgrade version Ryofu armor more cool bah! X3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of getting new stuff, my D-arts Wargreymon will be coming soon! Just thought I'll say this because I see your BlackWargreymon in the last pic. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^ D-arts WarGreymon, I skip both D-art and reboot Digimon due to $$.T.T
    haha.^^: show me when u get it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will do. But Reboot cannot show, sadly. XD

    ReplyDelete