Thursday, November 18, 2010

SD Senjin Gasshin Shu gundam

~Senjin Gasshin Shu gundam~

1) Shiba-En Zaku II

Actor is Char Zaku II?
He weapons is Giant Axe which didnt match his size. 3x powerful than normal Axe?X3

1.5) - Possessed by Shu Neue Ziel (Joke)

Look much more cool, one of My fav. pic. X3
In reverse, this look like stupid. X3

2) Real Zaku Cannon aka Zaku Bazooka

Nothing special from this view. For some ppl that already watch Zeta gundam, then might feel familiar with this since looked like Asshimar. ^^
A bazooka/cannon with Zaku head on it. Wow! real Zaku cannon!X3
Original form. as the pic shown, I just "install" the head to the Axe and become Zaku Cannon. X3
Amuro: This... ... this must be Char Zaku Cannon aka Zaku Cannon Captain unit. XP

3) Shiba-Shi Penelope

One of the gundam have bird type helmet beside sousou troop.
Weapons at the back, can he touch the sword with that hand length? @x@

4) Shiba-Shou Xi

Another gundam with bird-looking helmet beside sousou troop.

5) a bit info about this sibling gundam

Since Rx-104 & Rx-105 came from novel, so might not much ppl know them, this the link below about a little info about their actor.


6) Shu Neue Ziel

Snake looking face. he one of medusa family?
He body can split up and perform "eating" pose. The big gold at the body look like mouth and teeth.^^
Sadly I dont have Sonsaku nor I can show possessed Sonsaku. @x@

7) Ankoku Gyokuji Psycho

Now the main dish, main evil here. ^^
Remain most of the Psycho gundam image except cant change into Mobile Fortress mode.
All finger are Beam gun. ^^
All Fire!!!!
When u pull off the hand and it become remote mode beam gun just like psycho gundam.^^
Four: "U dead meat!"

8) Size~
Compare to all of them, Shiba-En Zaku II is the most chibi here, he sized like that maybe is becuz he is children.
About same height with normal HG.

9) Extra ~ 4koma + CG

Zaku Army!!!
Kamille: "Red Comet rain??"
Quattro Bajeena: "... ..."

Phew! what a long post, I leave the combination in my next post. prepare. ^^

10 comments:

  1. RX-78-2's main enemy become so small... Ryubi vs Shiba-En... haha.

    Zaku Cannon = Asshimar? I don't really get that but your last pic is funny. Attack of the Zaku head! XD

    I see...Penelope and Xi. True, I don't know much about them. Thanks for the info. I always thought these 2 look similar except for the weapons.

    Ankoku Gyokuji huh... so it's a dark gyokuji?
    Remote beam cannon just like Psycho? I thought that was Zeong...

    Nueu Ziel's body really like cocoon. lol
    Huh, so it can split its body like a mouth opening, interesting. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Ryubi vs Shiba-En, that would be one of the epic show ever.^^

    Oh! I just mention (my) Zaku cannon similar to Asshimar MA mode. ^^;

    Ya, Dark Gyokuji = darkness power. haha, since Psycho gundam successor of (Perfect) Zeong bah, remote beam cannon become theyir main weapons. This even apply to Destroyer Gundam.^^

    Lol, but I wonder how Nueu Ziel possessed Sonsaku in manga, this is gunpla so inside is empty, but in manga/anime, Nueu Ziel should have inner organ/part right? one of the Nueu Ziel mystery. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Nueu Ziel can possess Sonsaku, that must mean it's some sort of spirit or something.
    When Nueu Ziel possess Sonsaku, does he kill himself? No battle with Sonken with Tengyukugai aka Dendrobium?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not actually possess Sonsaku like normal spirit, it more like "equip" it with Sonsaku and control it. ^^

    No, In manga Possess sonsaku kill by Sonken by transform himself into Gotaitei Sonken gundam Korinpaku. Sonken didnt defeat it with Tengyukugai aka Dendrobium through Nueu Ziel is last boss in stardust memory. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see... I gotta watch that OVA sometime. ^^;
    On a unrelated note, I saw HGUC GP02 (both normal and MLRS) on sale at Hobby Search. Makes me feel like getting both but I can't buy more this month. Because it means I have to get GP03 too (not the Dendroubium one of course).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, good luck for u.
    Oh! GP02 MLRS, MSV version of GP02, haha, ya, since GP03 part of GP series. Haha! HGUC Dendroubium will cost ur whole year allowance Bro. ^^;
    Talk about GP03, My SD GP03 collecting dust,,,should I make it into my next target?^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh right, I already have GP03, now that you mentioned SD GP03. It's Sonken!

    You can build your SD GP03 if you want...how many SD do you have left!? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, for sangokuden, as the list show, and I still have few I haven add in. and normal SD I think around 10 like that. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then you cannot finish your SD end of this year as planned...? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Sangokuden series only I can finish, but if my all of my SD, then I affair I cant finish it within this year. ^^;

    ReplyDelete