Thursday, January 27, 2011

GP03 Dendrobium

1/550 GP03D - Dendrobium

1) Standby mode

Dendrobium give me the image is really long than huge. ^^
Cockpit, through nothing there. ^^;
Booster, total have 6.
Top view
Bottom view
Sousou: I am 'Kibutei', all machine listen to me only, any objection?

2) GP03S - Dendrobium Stamen

GP03S... this tiny...=.='''
GP03 docking, dendrobium start engine.
Fire!!!X3

3) GP03 Dendrobium orchis

For someone who already view Ngee Khiong Ex dendrobium, as he say, all just for show, no missile pod valid. but detail in. ^^;
The hand need to change part to become moveable
Hidden beam saber....not hidden anymore since we know it already.^^;
BuCUE: "Buddy?"

4) Compare

vs SD Skygrasper (Strike HWS)
Their body about same size.
vs 1/400 Meteor Unit
Dendrobium size bigger then Meteor unit even through it is 1/550 scale
1/400 Meteor unit just like baby to dendrobium. tiny. ^^;
Full burst mode with Meteor Unit docking with Freedom.
If those two really go o battle field, I bet no more 1 year war but 1 day war. ^^;

5) Gerbera gundam

Paint it all red through the pilot izint Char.
That large booster, so Sazabi copy from it?

6) my next gunpla, well, no need to guess, is SD dendrobium.^^

Gerbera is under 2 x dendrobium attack!!!
my target, finish SD dendrobium before CNY. X3

7) Extra ~ 4koma


1/550 Dendrobium, my this year first gunpla. wish ur guy enjoy it. ^^

2 comments:

  1. So you finish it already? It seems you still have time to paint Gunpla...
    That said, this is really nicely painted. You got the hang of gradient painting already, almost like airbrush effect. Much better than NK's, except for maybe the tiny GP03.

    Sorry, Kibutei Sousou, the tiger "Tengyokugai" only listens to GP03, not you. ^^;

    Great job finding the similarity with Bucue's head, though it's closer to normal Bucue than Kerberos.
    I wonder why you paint both beam sabers different colors, gold and red.

    lol Love the 4koma. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I use my night + weekend time to paint it, but too rushing, make a lot mistake here and there. =.='''
    ^^; ya, still not use to the "tiny" GP03S, still need a lot practice.

    Oh, the head I mean is Kerberus backpack "head".
    haha, that the mistake I make, I spray too much yellow (not gold) on it.

    Lol, tnks.^^

    ReplyDelete