Saturday, January 1, 2011

SD Kibutei Sousou Gundam

~ SD Kibutei Sousou Gundam~


My first post at 2011. I use my special coloring skill on Kibutei Sou Sou. as my beginning of 2011. Xp As my special custom, all paint in gradient. 3 days work.=.=''' I want to say first that I dont have Air Brush, all I use is Spray paint. so how I get this effect,,,imaging ur self. XP

Ok, Sou Sou Soul Beast is Phoenix, Special in Undead/rebirth, wish all of ur guy having a new opening, happy new year and wish all good luck! and I will try my best to move my category from SD to HG, MG etc. ^^;

4 comments:

  1. It still looks mostly red in colour. That effect? Hmm...? You probably spray from afar/ spray lightly, or mask a bit.

    Happy new year too! If we want to move to higher grades, then reduce buying SDs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the color I brought actually a bit to orange, so it still look like Red in the picture kah. ^^; yup, I spray it from far, but I didnt use any masking tape.

    Lol, intend to, I try get the MG I want this year. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really nice detail painting, especially on the wings! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o, Shinra, tnks for visiting my blog. ^^
    I trying new painting (masking) technique for my last year "final" gunpla, and great have someone like u like my SD gunpla.^^

    ReplyDelete