Sunday, January 16, 2011

SD Kibutei Sousou gundam~ Upgrade~

~ SD Kibutei Sou Sou Gundam Ver.DN type D~

7 Star sword from "Shin sou sou gundam"
This backpack is the "rare" item I found last year, from this view. did sou sou look like his actor "DX" more? X3


This is another part from the "rare" item, it will complete my Kibutei sousou type N for my next review. X3


This is the end....of this review.

My next gunpla: 1/550 Dendrobium (quick assemble)



Long time didnt c strike already. as u c, the Excalibur can be joined just like Sword Impulse did. through the handle quite short. ^^;

Extra ~


Sou Sou : 'Shibai, what u planning this time?"

6 comments:

  1. Shibai: I want your throne....fufufu.

    Ver.D and ver.N..... You haven't finish painting it or just too many weapons that you have to seperate it?
    Excalibur so short compared with Strike's sword...

    Woh~ 1/550 Dendrobium! You like to assemble then paint? I'm more like NK, paint first and leave the fun of assembling till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sousou: then die now.Hahaha

    Well, I already paint the weapons already, just haven take photo yet, since the weapons divide into 2 type, type dragon (current backpack) and type phoenix.
    Yeah, I think that Excalibur not SD size, must be smaller than SD. Excalibur should around same length with Strike's Sword.

    Well, I 4got who technique already, the modeler say assemble first to know the part position, then custom/mod/color it can be done easily since u know which part u want to paint/edit. This quite useful since u can imaging the complete modal instant just from the runner.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fair, Sousou is main character. But we know Shibai don't give up without a fight. Evolve to Nightingale! (oh.... right... there is already a Gunpla version of Nightingale... in Sangokuden!)

    Usually most bloggers I see will assemble first then paint. I think NK and me are the minority group who paint by parts first. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya, the very first Nightingale release in SD sangokuden, I didnt realize that. ^^;

    ^^; but sometime I also paint first then assemble, since not all gunpla I want to custom color it. so...I am the third party which is half half? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit our website h0z47x1x02 <a href=h

    ReplyDelete